Welcome to KoRT - a Cyber Nations, Pixel Nations, and NationStates alliance. If you are already a Knight of the Round Table, please login to see the entire forum.

If you are a new user wishing to join our forums, you must change your alliance affiliation on CN, PN, or NS to the Knights of the Round Table. After doing so, please register for the forum. You will receive an automated email confirming your application. Once registered and logged into the forums, you will need to create an introductory post in The Gatehouse confirming your wish to apply for membership. That will then be reviewed by an administrator or moderator before you receive full forum access. This is done to prevent spammers.

If you are a foreign diplomat requesting a mask or embassy, please register as described above and start a new thread and application in the Diplomatic Liaison Service section. Usually within 24 hours, your post will be approved and your account masked accordingly. If you also requested an embassy, that should be created within 24-48 hours after your account has been masked.

If you already have a user account and cannot log in, please delete your browser's cookies AND cache. If you're still experiencing issues, please send me an in-game PM.

Rank System

General forum announcements are posted here. Check here often for updates.
amstel78
Bear Trainer Extraordinaire
Nation Name: DeeTwo

Rank System

Post by amstel78 »

FYI:

The number represents the amount of posts required to achieve the corresponding rank. These are tentative. Suggestions welcome.

Peasant 0
Page 10
Knight 20
Knight Commander 50
Royal Advisor 100

amstel78

Re: Rank System

Post by amstel78 »

The rank structure has been updated to something a bit better (IMO). See chart below:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VanHuek
Apprentice
Apprentice
Nation Name: The Royal Oak

Post by VanHuek »

SO someone earns their rank upon the number of posts?

amstel78

Post by amstel78 »

No, the rank system is something that was built into phpbb to encourage participation. It has no bearing on actual rank here at KoTR as we are all equals. Mordred and Round Table are regents in absence of a King but otherwise, everyone in KoTR has an equal say and stake in the alliance.

In essence, the rank system you see described above is really nothing more than eye candy and an overall indicator of how much someone has participated in the forum.

Oan Mkoll
Apprentice
Apprentice
Nation Name: Imperium of Cadia

Post by Oan Mkoll »

If I may ask, can you please put which colors correspond to which rank please? It has become slightly confusing as to who's Gov and who isn't.

Knights of the Grail
King
King
Nation Name: Knights of the Grail

Post by Knights of the Grail »

Actually, you are dealing with a democracy of knights, so we may need to dispose of the rank system, if possible, to avoid this confusion.

amstel78

Post by amstel78 »

Personally, I'm of the opinion that the rank system above provides a nice incentive for people to participate in the forums. If the current rank terminology or levels are confusing, we can simply change them to something less hierarchical or remove the names completely while leaving the graphic in place. If however the KoRT leadership feels that it should be disabled completely, I can do that as well.

Echelon
Noble
Noble
Nation Name: Queens

Post by Echelon »

I am with amstel on this one.. it's just a posting rank and has nothing to do with the rank of Knights within KoRT. Maybe renaming it from rank to something else may alleviate any confusion?
***Live and Let Live***

skaha
Champion
Champion
Nation Name: Britannia Coast

Post by skaha »

Keep this rank system going for now. It will help get us more involved in our alliance and this forum. Anything at this point should help us out.

amstel78

Post by amstel78 »

Well, we could call it a participation system rather than rank system if that would clear up the confusion.

BTW, we still have a few Knights left that haven't registered for the forum. I'm wondering at this point if language is a barrier? I have to remind myself at times that CN is a global game with players from all over the world.