Welcome to KoRT - a Cyber Nations, Pixel Nations, and NationStates alliance. If you are already a Knight of the Round Table, please login to see the entire forum.

If you are a new user wishing to join our forums, you must change your alliance affiliation on CN, PN, or NS to the Knights of the Round Table. After doing so, please register for the forum. You will receive an automated email confirming your application. Once registered and logged into the forums, you will need to create an introductory post in The Gatehouse confirming your wish to apply for membership. That will then be reviewed by an administrator or moderator before you receive full forum access. This is done to prevent spammers.

If you are a foreign diplomat requesting a mask or embassy, please register as described above and start a new thread and application in the Diplomatic Liaison Service section. Usually within 24 hours, your post will be approved and your account masked accordingly. If you also requested an embassy, that should be created within 24-48 hours after your account has been masked.

If you already have a user account and cannot log in, please delete your browser's cookies AND cache. If you're still experiencing issues, please send me an in-game PM.

Forum and group restructuring

General forum announcements are posted here. Check here often for updates.
MeepMeep
Captain
Captain
Nation Name: Lucasia

Re: Forum and group restructuring

Post by MeepMeep »

Where'd the PN subforums go? They seem to have disappeared.

amstel78
Bear Trainer Extraordinaire
Nation Name: DeeTwo

Post by amstel78 »

MeepMeep wrote:Where'd the PN subforums go? They seem to have disappeared.
No, they're still there. I just have to add you to that group. I couldn't remember who was a participant of what so I ask all out there to let me know if you're not seeing something.

As for you Meep, I'll go ahead and add you now.

Lord Neo
Captain
Captain
Nation Name: Neo Romana

Post by Lord Neo »

Yes, I know. I have no idea why but I can not access the PN or the NS part of the forums.

I am a KoRT member in CN, PN, and NS.
I am the light that fights the darkness, and yet without the purest darkness, there can not be the purest light.

amstel78

Post by amstel78 »

Lord Neo wrote:Yes, I know. I have no idea why but I can not access the PN or the NS part of the forums.

I am a KoRT member in CN, PN, and NS.
Got it. Will modify your group settings now.

Edit: just checked and I added you to all 3 groups earlier. You should be able to see everything. Let me know if you don't. You may need to refresh your browser or logout and login again.

Lord Neo
Captain
Captain
Nation Name: Neo Romana

Post by Lord Neo »

Ok, I see it now, though I do not remember joining the member group CN Knights.
I am the light that fights the darkness, and yet without the purest darkness, there can not be the purest light.

amstel78

Post by amstel78 »

Lord Neo wrote:Ok, I see it now, though I do not remember joining the member group CN Knights.
The CN Knights group is a user group with certain access policies for cyber nations players. You do not have to request membership. We will put you in that group if you're a CN Knight. These groups are more or less just for the administrative side of things and bear no relevance as to how you interact with the forum.

Cutler
Champion
Champion
Nation Name: Rondel

Post by Cutler »

So will people like Neo and I keep our current purple colour or go back to red?

amstel78

Post by amstel78 »

The Glorious Emperor wrote:So will people like Neo and I keep our current purple colour or go back to red?
Haven't decided yet. Do you prefer the red or purple?

Cutler
Champion
Champion
Nation Name: Rondel

Post by Cutler »

I had gotten used to red, so it is a bit strange with purple instead. I've no problems with either though. :)

amstel78

Post by amstel78 »

Yeah, I preferred the red as well so it's back. ;)