Welcome to KoRT - a Cyber Nations, Pixel Nations, and NationStates alliance. If you are already a Knight of the Round Table, please login to see the entire forum.

If you are a new user wishing to join our forums, you must change your alliance affiliation on CN, PN, or NS to the Knights of the Round Table. After doing so, please register for the forum. You will receive an automated email confirming your application. Once registered and logged into the forums, you will need to create an introductory post in The Gatehouse confirming your wish to apply for membership. That will then be reviewed by an administrator or moderator before you receive full forum access. This is done to prevent spammers.

If you are a foreign diplomat requesting a mask or embassy, please register as described above and start a new thread and application in the Diplomatic Liaison Service section. Usually within 24 hours, your post will be approved and your account masked accordingly. If you also requested an embassy, that should be created within 24-48 hours after your account has been masked.

If you already have a user account and cannot log in, please delete your browser's cookies AND cache. If you're still experiencing issues, please send me an in-game PM.

Cyber Nations, Pixel Nations, and Nation States

General forum announcements are posted here. Check here often for updates.
amstel78
Bear Trainer Extraordinaire
Nation Name: DeeTwo

Cyber Nations, Pixel Nations, and Nation States

Post by amstel78 »

If you're a new member to our forum and alliance, we also have forum sections for Cyber Nations, Pixel Nations and NationStates. If you can't see them, it's because you're not masked for them. If you'd like to participate in either CN, PN, NS, or all three, you must be a member of KoRT in each of the aforementioned games.

If you choose to participate in more than one game that KoRT has a branch in, then please let me or one of the moderators know once you've joined those games so we can change your user mask. You will then be able to see all forum sections for the games you're active in.

Thanks!
amstel

Maverick747200
Squire
Squire
Nation Name: Texas Federation

Re: Cyber Nations, Pixel Nations, and Nation States

Post by Maverick747200 »

I play nation states as well to.
Brother to Brother Yours in Life and Death

amstel78
Nation Name: DeeTwo

Post by amstel78 »

Are you a member of KoRT on NS? If you are, I can mask you to see the NS section of the forum.

cr.sedgwick
Initiate
Initiate
Nation Name: Wickillian Highlands

Post by cr.sedgwick »

I also play Nation States as well as Cyber Nations. My nation is only a member of KORT in CN however, I would like to join KORT in NS. My nation in both is known as the Wickillian Highlands.