Welcome to KoRT - a Cyber Nations, Pixel Nations, and NationStates alliance. If you are already a Knight of the Round Table, please login to see the entire forum.

If you are a new user wishing to join our forums, you must change your alliance affiliation on CN, PN, or NS to the Knights of the Round Table. After doing so, please register for the forum. You will receive an automated email confirming your application. Once registered and logged into the forums, you will need to create an introductory post in The Gatehouse confirming your wish to apply for membership. That will then be reviewed by an administrator or moderator before you receive full forum access. This is done to prevent spammers.

If you are a foreign diplomat requesting a mask or embassy, please register as described above and start a new thread and application in the Diplomatic Liaison Service section. Usually within 24 hours, your post will be approved and your account masked accordingly. If you also requested an embassy, that should be created within 24-48 hours after your account has been masked.

If you already have a user account and cannot log in, please delete your browser's cookies AND cache. If you're still experiencing issues, please send me an in-game PM.

Website crash

General forum announcements are posted here. Check here often for updates.
amstel78
Bear Trainer Extraordinaire
Nation Name: DeeTwo

Website crash

Post by amstel78 »

Around 03:08 EST (11:08 Moscow time) today , I noticed upon trying to log into the forum that a PHP DB error occurred. The message stated that php_sessions table crashed. Not sure what happened or what caused it as I haven't been modifying anything in the forum but I was able to restore that particular table from yesterday's backup. Thus, not sure if any posts were lost. Let me know if you notice anything missing. Sorry for any inconvenience the crash may have caused.

Celio
Hero
Hero
Nation Name: Trystines

Re: Website crash

Post by Celio »

As far as I notice, nothing is out of place in the threads I visited.
One's life is the culminations of his great deeds versus his evil acts. I prefer to think even my most evil of acts are a great deed to someone.

amstel78

Post by amstel78 »

Thanks Celio. Do you happen to know when you first noticed the forum down? This was a serious DB error and am trying to figure out what happened...

Celio
Hero
Hero
Nation Name: Trystines

Post by Celio »

I wasn't one between I think 2:30 and 3:30 in the morning EST so I didn't see the site crash. All i got when I logged in at 3:30am was twelve threads that were labeled "unread" even though half of them were a day old without any new posts in them since I read them the day before.
One's life is the culminations of his great deeds versus his evil acts. I prefer to think even my most evil of acts are a great deed to someone.

Eviljak
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat
Nation Name: Shadow Brethren

Post by Eviljak »

Um what?
I dont measure my worth by pixels.

Caesar Vincent
Knight
Knight
Nation Name: Sioux Nation

Post by Caesar Vincent »

wowgold01 wrote:Master hurricane professionals consent it really is since which is a single any to be able to obtained sun and rain.
Someone had a stroke. That is what we call Wernicke's aphasia.
Vinny Vidi Vici

holo the wise
Noble
Noble
Nation Name: pendragon

Post by holo the wise »

wowgold1 is a spam site for people that play rpgs and so forth in the persons signature it says rs 2007 gold which is a site people can go to and trade real money for gold in the game these sites will get players banned from the game if caught.
i come form the in the far north it is a land of silver were everything sparkles

The Overseer
General
General
Nation Name: Mania

Post by The Overseer »

Yes, gold selling sites like those are killing mmo economies. Please ban it.
In war we're tough and able, quite in-de-fa-ti-gable! Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable. It's a busy life in Camelot...

Eviljak
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat
Nation Name: Shadow Brethren

Post by Eviljak »

Lol I thought the dude was havin a mental breakdown :lol:
I dont measure my worth by pixels.

amstel78

Post by amstel78 »

That account has been deleted along with their spam messages.

Sent from my rotary telephone